First post in SDN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

c¤nfu$eds¤ul

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!!
I am currently doing my internship in India and will be graduating in 2 months. I am extremely keen to pursue a graduate study in the field of Prosthodontics in the US, regarding which I had a few doubts-
1) The daunting admission process - Could someone please break it down? I am sure it would be of immense help to all the aspirants as well.
2) Would doing some kind of a preceptorship in the US help me get an edge over the other applicants? And is getting accepted into a preceptorship program relatively easy? (Nothing seems to be a cakewalk though!)
3) Dentists from India who have made it abroad, could you please share your experiences?

I would be extremely grateful if someone could shed some light on these topics. Just a confused dentist helping another one. Hope we make it!!

Cheers!!