First Real Interview!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scarlett27

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking that SDN is my goodluck charm ;) . I finally joined today and what do you know, I got my first interview! While I did have an interview at my state school, it really doesn't count, because they interview everyone who applies. Therefore, Case Western...thank you for looking beyond the numbers and thanks for boosting my confidence in an application process that seems to want to ruin our dreams. Anyway, if any of you have interviewed at Case...I would appreciate any heads up on info you found helpful or good to know. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Scarlett27 said:
I'm thinking that SDN is my goodluck charm ;) . I finally joined today and what do you know, I got my first interview! While I did have an interview at my state school, it really doesn't count, because they interview everyone who applies. Therefore, Case Western...thank you for looking beyond the numbers and thanks for boosting my confidence in an application process that seems to want to ruin our dreams. Anyway, if any of you have interviewed at Case...I would appreciate any heads up on info you found helpful or good to know. Thanks!

Hey Scarlett! Congrats and best of luck in your interview!! :luck: :luck:

Thanks Tristy...I'm really excited! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Scarlett27 said:

Congratulations, I hope many more come your way! Haven't interviewed at Case but I have one coming up so I too am interested in any information about the school.

Scarlett27 said:
Congrats!! The Case interview day is very laid back...tons of contact with students and they all seemed to genuinely like it there; they're all very receptive to questions, so try to find out as much as you can about student life. The campus is really nice, and the hospital they take you through is REALLY nice. Try to see the city a bit too if you can. Almost everyone I talked to beforehand told me how much Cleveland "sucks" but I honestly really liked it! So go in with an open mind and I think you'll really enjoy it. Good luck!

Be prepared for a long day! I had to be at the school by 8 am and did not have my interview until 3 pm. There was a lot of free time in between, so make sure you get enough sleep the night before. Hopefully you will have your interview in the morning.

Thanks for all of the input...I'm really looking forward to it.