Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This weekend I am going get to shadow a clinical pharmacist for the first time. It will be all day in a hospital setting, I also will be talking with a current pharmacy student that works with the pharmacist.
Is there anything I should do in preparation? What are some good questions to ask or things I should take note of? Is one day enough or should I pursue more shadowing time?
I was planning on wearing a nice polo and kaki's, is that appropriate?
I am very excited (even though I know it will probably be a bit dull), so I appreciate any advice you have to offer.
Is there anything I should do in preparation? What are some good questions to ask or things I should take note of? Is one day enough or should I pursue more shadowing time?
I was planning on wearing a nice polo and kaki's, is that appropriate?
I am very excited (even though I know it will probably be a bit dull), so I appreciate any advice you have to offer.