NavyDDS1990

5+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2014
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hey guys,

so I'm a D1 on Navy HPSP.
I'm just wondering what the approx. timeline is for applying for School Orders.

Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user

chill45

7+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I think you have to wait until Oct 1st which is the beginning of the fiscal year, but after that you can apply whenever you want up until Oct 1st next year. I'd recommend doing it in Oct/Nov, get some extra money for the holidays and sometimes if they start running low on money they'll suspend school orders until more funds become available.

bird2youth

5+ Year Member
May 9, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
What is this "school orders" you speak of? Could anyone enlighten me? Sorry I'm such a noob. :(

About the Ads

Fets

5+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist

kevin512

:)
10+ Year Member
Mar 21, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
if you have the time actually try to go somewhere. One year (my jr yr) I went to San Diego. I just took a two week trip, but the experience was invaluable and fun as hellllll.

chill45

7+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Never received the handbook.

The link was provided above for the handbook, it's online. I mean an honest google search would tell you more than you'd need to know about it. Read the handbook though, it will enlighten you on a lot of things you have no idea about.

BobbyBeavis

What are loans?
7+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2013
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
if you have the time actually try to go somewhere. One year (my jr yr) I went to San Diego. I just took a two week trip, but the experience was invaluable and fun as hellllll.

Just curious, how did you have time in the junior year to leave for 2 weeks? Was that a part of a break at UF?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.