First Year Students

Started by YokYee
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

YokYee

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I am having my first methods practical ever and I am so nervous! Retinoscopy is still an issue for me so I have to practice alot to make sure I get it right. Anybody else had trouble with that or anything else?
 
I know this is kind of late (you've probably already had your practical), but don't worry so much because there is quite a big learning curve for retinoscopy. Everyone to some degree had a hard time learning...it is indeed one of the more difficult techniques to learn. Just keep at it and be patient...everybody gets it eventually! Good luck!