Other Fit for the Fight: Diligently Seeking a residency Spot

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FOFMDJ

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am diligently seeking a residency position to gain specialty training in Family Medicine. For some, this specialty may be deemed as a 'back-up', but for me it's been the dream job that will be a reality . Primary care medicine is my passion, and my ultimate goal is work in an outpatient care facility for an undeserved community.

I am fairly recent graduate (1yr) from a fully accredited off-shore US medical school, and I am EFCMG certifed. Strong LOR's with US clinical experience, and clinical research experience with several publications . All boards passed , and currently preparing to take STEP 3. US clinical experience as well.

Currently working in a clinical research fellowship in endocrinology, and hoping to find a PGY1 FM spot or prelim by July. Willing to accept any opportunity or gain valuable advice on how to get me one step closer to this goal. Many thanks for the read! God bless!

UPDATE: Looking for any research/ medical assist fellowship or externship opportunities on the East Coast if anyone has any information. Thank you so much

Members don't see this ad.