Five days until my exam: what to study?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Clemson Doc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I take my exam in five days. I have done about half of World (average is 55% for my last five blocks) and have read about 2/3 of Secrets. I would obviously like to finish World, but that's not going to happen. My idea is to finish reading Secrets in the next couple of days, and then reread it once more before the exam. This would not leave much time for anymore World.

Thoughts from those who have used both and perhaps even taken the real thing?

Members don't see this ad.

I think you'd be better off trying to finish as much of UW as you can with the time you have left.

agree with the above. with five days left, you can get a lot done. if you have all day to study, i would try and do 150-200 questions per day in the next 4 days and then maybe 50-100 on the last day. That would allow you to do anywhere from 650-900 questions in the next 5 days. after that, you will be pretty close to finishing the whole bank.

good luck! mine's in 7 days, i'm nervous!

Well do uw and when u get exhausted/bored/stressed do secrets!
I quite honestly dont have a strong answer but this looks good to me
knowing me i would push the test back ...well thats not you perhaps
so good luck dude!

Well do uw and when u get exhausted/bored/stressed do secrets!
I quite honestly dont have a strong answer but this looks good to me
knowing me i would push the test back ...well thats not you perhaps
so good luck dude!

Thanks for your input. I can't really push it back. I start a rotation in August and don't think I would get much quality studying done after working all day.