Fl Mpje

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Starlix

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys,
I am having FL MPJE in few days, i am very much overwhelmed.
I read the book by Riess and Hall and now i am reading the FAC and statutes.

I am stressed with that all small information here and there.
Any advice .....

Members don't see this ad.

Guys,
I am having FL MPJE in few days, i am very much overwhelmed.
I read the book by Riess and Hall and now i am reading the FAC and statutes.

I am stressed with that all small information here and there.
Any advice .....

So, how did it go? I'm studying for it now, I'm studying off the same material you are. Is it helpful?

Hi everybody,
Finally i made it and i became registered pharmacist in FL.
The material was more than enough, i felt well prepared but in the exam i found a lot of questions that is kind of strange to me, i ended up with not very good score but the important thing is that i passed:D

Good luck to everybody...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everybody,
Finally i made it and i became registered pharmacist in FL.
The material was more than enough, i felt well prepared but in the exam i found a lot of questions that is kind of strange to me, i ended up with not very good score but the important thing is that i passed:D

Good luck to everybody...

Hi Starlix,
I need your help. I am planning on taking the MPJE in 2-3 weeks. I am totally lost. I have KAPLAN notes and review material from state board. I would like to find out if you could please advice me. My email address is [email protected]

All you help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
JP

Hi all,
I need your help. I am planning on taking the MPJE in 2-3 months. Please share any material at [email protected] kaplan, questions, etc

Greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thanks,
NP

Hi, I am looking for some study materials for FL law exam. If you have any study materials or tips on what to focus on, please let me know..Any help is appreciated.:(

Will take the exam in May 08.. If you have any material for sale, please private msg. thanks

I am currently studying for the FL MPJE. I bought a bank of 150 sample questions. Does anyone want to share study materials with me. Please let me know. My email address is [email protected]