FL RPh renewal, what CE did you use for the med error? I've done 3 CEs that somehow dont qualify for med error

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharminfl

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have freeCE subscription but the only CE labeled "med error" is on 8/28/19. I did a couple other CEs labeled things like "med safety-FL approved" but I'm still not eligible for renewal. So I'm pretty sure its the med error criteria I'm missing. where did you get you med error CE?

Members don't see this ad.

Did you find your med error course using the search engine on cebroker.com?

Since our BOP agreed to this scam, you will need to take one of the 49 med error courses on that list or wait for the one you took to appear on it.

Did you ask freece.com or cebroker about the course you had taken?

Reactions: 1 user
I have a pharmacist letter subscription from work - it has a link to approved med error CE's

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you sure you reported it properly in CE broker as medication error course, not general ?

ok, so it turns out its not the med error I need, but some vaccination CE that no one offers.

ok, so it turns out its not the med error I need, but some vaccination CE that no one offers.

Oh yeah that CE is a pain and reeks of being some kind of shady backroom deal. Thankfully I was able to drop the immunizations from my license so I was able to skip it. Goo luck with that.

Oh yeah that CE is a pain and reeks of being some kind of shady backroom deal. Thankfully I was able to drop the immunizations from my license so I was able to skip it. Goo luck with that.

it really does feel like someone is getting a kickback. theres LITERALLY one place that offers that CE, and they charge 75$ for it. they are going to be rich by September.

• Wow
Are you sure you reported it properly in CE broker as medication error course, not general ?
I let my Florida license expire, so I honestly don't care, but I know it pops up on my PL CE organizer with a link, so I just did it for the hell of it,

PL has a CE that meets the FL immunization requirement? the Florida health department only links to FMA CE

PL has a CE that meets the FL immunization requirement? the Florida health department only links to FMA CE
I was talking about the med error- I have never had to deal with the immunization since I work in a hospital