Pro vaccine mandate Rph that changed stance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are you sating 1 million people did not die from Covid?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
The idea that only the old died, is pure unadulterated BULL****. It is lazy repetition of anti-vax talking points, devoid of truth or reality.

"After a steady decline from 2010-2019, heart disease death rates rose significantly in the U.S with the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020."

Increases in heart disease death rates were particularly high among younger adults, who experienced approximately 10 years of lost progress. Among 35- to 54-year-old adults, deaths from heart disease fell by 5.5% from 2010 to 2019, yet they jumped by 12% in 2020.

Heart disease death rates spiked during the COVID-19 pandemic, erasing years of progress

Reactions: 1 user
More great new for the Pro-Covid crowd. Get Covid and have an untreatable stroke. Especially if you are under 50 or so:
In the largest Stroke and Covid series published to date results confirmed our findings early in the pandemic that Covid stroke patients:

• Are younger
  • Are less likely to have hypertension and history of stroke or TIA
  • Have higher NIHSS
  • Delayed presentation
  • Worse outcomes

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/STROKEAHA.121.034301

I never had an issue getting an employer mandated vaccine and was scheduled to get the initial covid vaccine when it rolled out. I backed out and have never got it. Now I have more sympathy to those who don't want to get some of the other vaccines that I didn't have an issue about and don't like the mandates. My view changed but mostly because I just did what was mandated and never thought about it too deeply.

I was a travel pharmacist with an assignment at an All-Covid Hospital in South Georgia. Set up, through Federal money, at one time we had over 300 Covid patients, with 100 in make-shift ICUs, many on Vents. We would lose 1-2 patients daily. When the Vaccine was introduced, I was one of the first health care workers to get it. I was a Volunteer Vaccinator at a mass-vaccine center in south Georgia, doing 100-150 a day.
We had unvaccinated ICU patients, in critical condition, begging for us to give them the vaccine. Never seen or heard of a patient in critical condition, caused by the vaccine, saying "why did I get the shot"?
Never mind my personal bias, or my experience with this. Pro-vaxx, or Anti-vaxx, it is such a shame and misfortune, that only in the USA, we have turned this pandemic into a political football. There are Third World countries, like Vietnam and India, that have handled this epidemic better than the USA. The facts are that we have had more Covid illness and death than any other country. This the only fact I care about, politics have pulled us down to the bottom, polarized everyone.
Just take a look at this thread, "educated" individuals on both sides of this. A sad shame.

Reactions: 5 users
I was a travel pharmacist with an assignment at an All-Covid Hospital in South Georgia. Set up, through Federal money, at one time we had over 300 Covid patients, with 100 in make-shift ICUs, many on Vents. We would lose 1-2 patients daily. When the Vaccine was introduced, I was one of the first health care workers to get it. I was a Volunteer Vaccinator at a mass-vaccine center in south Georgia, doing 100-150 a day.
We had unvaccinated ICU patients, in critical condition, begging for us to give them the vaccine. Never seen or heard of a patient in critical condition, caused by the vaccine, saying "why did I get the shot"?
Never mind my personal bias, or my experience with this. Pro-vaxx, or Anti-vaxx, it is such a shame and misfortune, that only in the USA, we have turned this pandemic into a political football. There are Third World countries, like Vietnam and India, that have handled this epidemic better than the USA. The facts are that we have had more Covid illness and death than any other country. This the only fact I care about, politics have pulled us down to the bottom, polarized everyone.
Just take a look at this thread, "educated" individuals on both sides of this. A sad shame.
The trouble with your response is that you conflate educated with intelligent. There are no intelligent people who are anti-vax. Vaccines are the single greatest medical advance of the 20th century. When people allow politics into a scientific discussion they cease to be intelligent. Whther a specific bacteria is susceptiable to a specific antibiotic, has nothing to do with politics

Reactions: 1 users
If you drive 20mph as opposed to 120mph can you not still travel 3000 miles?
I am sorry, the logic goes over my head!
But I know a similar one: If train A leaves the station going east at 50mph and train B leaves going west at 50mph, when would they crash into each other, kill everyone, and the liberals will count them as Covid deaths?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am sorry, the logic goes over my head!
But I know a similar one: If train A leaves the station going east at 50mph and train B leaves going west at 50mph, when would they crash into each other, kill everyone, and the liberals will count them as Covid deaths?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
and the award for the dumbest comment of the day goes it.....

Thank you, it's just an honor being nominated!
I guess the sarcasm and humor went over your head.
Have you read all the previous responses on this thread?
mea culpa - my bad- I didn't think you were one of those crazy right wing nut jobs, but every now and then I am surprised.

I will blame it on lack of sleep

No problema, amigo. Def. crazy, nut job but not a right winger.
But your still sorry that "politics has pulled us down"? Any chance that story (you concocted) about ICU patients demanding the jab actually were asking not to be sedated and put on a ventilator? That would be slightly less unbelievable. I encourage you to fall back on the last line of defense that we called it a vaccine and look at all the other good vaccines there are. At least the Pentagon today took steps in correcting this horrific error.

Last edited:
  • Haha
But your still sorry that "politics has pulled us down"? Any chance that story (you concocted) about ICU patients demanding the jab actually were asking not to be sedated and put on a ventilator? That would be slightly less unbelievable. I encourage you to fall back on the last line of defense that we called it a vaccine and look at all the other good vaccines there are. At least the Pentagon today took steps in correcting this horrific error.
Hey Bubba (how appropriate), remain calm and hallucinate! Even your lord and savior, Trump, jumped in line and got the COVID vaccine!
So, tell me about your experience working on the front line, at an All-Covid hospital. So you know what the Covid patients in ICU were saying?
Where the hell does you first person experience come from?
Discourse with right wing whack jobs don't bother me a bit, it's the blow hard hypocrites, that I can't stand. You are now on my ignore list, blow on!
I just love the ignore button, I suggest you use it too, so as to avoid my "concocted" BS.

Hey Bubba (how appropriate), remain calm and hallucinate! Even your lord and savior, Trump, jumped in line and got the COVID vaccine!
So, tell me about your experience working on the front line, at an All-Covid hospital. So you know what the Covid patients in ICU were saying?
Where the hell does you first person experience come from?
Discourse with right wing whack jobs don't bother me a bit, it's the blow hard hypocrites, that I can't stand. You are now on my ignore list, blow on!
I just love the ignore button, I suggest you use it too, so as to avoid my "concocted" BS.
Trump is responsible for Operation Warpspeed and the lockdowns so let that sink in

• Haha
Trump is responsible for Operation Warpspeed and the lockdowns so let that sink in
you mean he got a german company to make the covid vaccine - the same company that didn't take any money upfront (they only sold the vaccine to government after it was approved)

I just think it is funny how he takes credit for a vaccine that a large percentage of his cult followers think is a hoax