You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Florida institue for advance dental edycation
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I applied to this program as well. haven't heard back from them.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any news ?
I have interview on 5th november.. Do you guys have any idea regarding how good the program is?
I got interview invite couple of days back.. stats are part 1 and 2, toefl 106, cda and lots of cde courses ..Congratulations!! When did you receive your interview? And would you mind sharing you status.
Did you receive one ?Congratulations!! When did you receive your interview? And would you mind sharing you status.
Does anybody have idea about how many students they invite and how many they select for the program.
Thank you! Did you receive an invite?Congradulation for the interview, it's a good program my friend attended it last year.
And they accept 12 each cycle
I applied too but didnt hear anything from them
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dies anybody have idea about their bench test?
Thank you for the information. Did you interview there?Class 2 on max
Crown pfm/gold n thn crown fabrication on tht tooth mostly mand
RPD DESIGN on cast
Written test
And do you know what they ask in written test?
Yes last year!!Thank you for the information. Did you interview there?
Written is easyAnd do you know what they ask in written test?
I dont rem much but basics Part 1/2 stuff, MCQ types
Thank You! Are you in the program right now? And one more question, is typodont mounted or we work directly on it?Written is easy
I dont rem much but basics Part 1/2 stuff, MCQ types
I got waitlisted last year but never got in..Thank You! Are you in the program right now? And one more question, is typodont mounted or we work directly on it?
Mounted typho
As far as I remember its columbia
Fr temp crown make sure u take nice impression b4 which does not break interproximally
They ll give u both protemp n acrylic
Its ur choice, u can use either,
1 tip occlude the typodont while the material is still in dough stage!!
Practice it..
Good luck
Thanks a lot for all this information. I have been using protemp at work so it will actually help since they are providing that. But thanks a lot once again. And good luck for future!I got waitlisted last year but never got in..
Mounted typho
As far as I remember its columbia
Fr temp crown make sure u take nice impression b4 which does not break interproximally
They ll give u both protemp n acrylic
Its ur choice, u can use either,
1 tip occlude the typodont while the material is still in dough stage!!
Practice it..
Good luck
Let me know if u hv que..Thanks a lot for all this information. I have been using protemp at work so it will actually help since they are providing that. But thanks a lot once again. And good luck for future!
Ll b happy to answer!
did anyone received an acceptance?
does anyone here have idea about getting student loans for this program?
does anyone here have idea about getting student loans for this program?
Did you get acceptance ?
Yes I did.Did you get acceptance ?