Florida Interventional Pain position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medstaffmatters

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mid-East Coast of Florida Spine care group looking for a Fellowship trained Interventional Pain Physiatrist (Anesthesiologist also considered). The group consists of 3 Ortho-Spine Surgeons, 1 Interventional Pain PMR, 1 general PMR, 1 Chiropractor-Acupuncture, and 3 PA’s. They are adding a second Interventional PMR to replace one that recently moved away, so the volume is there. You would focus on Pain doing Cervical, Lumbar, Thoracic procedures, and if you would like you can also do pumps and stims, etc. They have an in-house pain suite, and they are affiliated with a surgi-center one floor down in the building. They have x-ray, MRI, O-arm, PT in house as well. They would like someone to do EMG also, but it is not absolutely required. You would be an employee with a base in the mid-200’s, and a bonus which would be up to 50% collected after overhead is taken out. Partnership track as fast as 12 months for the right candidate. Located on the Mid-East Coast of Florida the population draw area is over 500,000. Orlando is a short drive away. The area has an airport served by at least one major US carrier, and Orlando’s major airport is easily within reach.

Med Staff Matters, LLC is a Physician Recruitment firm with key personnel having over twenty years of physician recruiting experience. We specialize in Family Practice, Orthopedic Surgery, Physiatry, Pain Management, PCP-Sports physician, Cardiology recruitment, and we have an inventory of opportunities, and the ability to search for a position based on your special parameters. There is no cost to the physician candidate.

Why use our free service? We have the time, resources, and insider knowledge of potential employers in an area. We introduce your credentials and skill sets directly to key decision makers while maintaining your confidentiality. We can play an active role as a third party in the recruitment process to preserve the future relationship with your potential employer. Your cv is not distributed unless you grant permission to submit.

View these positions and additional opportunities at www.medstaffmatters.com

If you have an interest in these positions, or if you would like me to conduct a search at no charge, please contact Rick Clark 800-538-4140 or email [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

I am sure the guy left because he was making too much and felt bad about it.

I am amazed how prospective candidates do not ask to speak with the guy who left. I was the guy who left once and shared my experiences with one person who looked at joining a group.
It would be my first question.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am sure the guy left because he was making too much and felt bad about it.

I am amazed how prospective candidates do not ask to speak with the guy who left. I was the guy who left once and shared my experiences with one person who looked at joining a group.
It would be my first question.

Did your old group give your contact info because you left on good terms? :confused:

She did a google search once I was at my new gig and I told her what was the truth. She did not take the offer.