Florida MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FLfarmgirl

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this is has been asked before, but I would really appreciate any resources for the FL MPJE. I am currently practicing in TN, but am transferring my license to FL. Thank goodness I don't have to retake the NAPLEX, but I need some help with the MPJE. Any advice is greatly appreciated, please PM me.

Members don't see this ad.

Any an all suggestions for a pharmacist taking the Florida MPJE within next 30 days. I have been licensed in Michigan since 1975 (back then computers were only dreams) and we are planning to move to Florida with the next few months.

Reactions: 1 user
Im taking the fl mpje this weekend

Ive been studying the florida statutes (465 and 893)

Board of pharmacy rules 64B16

Pharmacists Manual/ Controlled Substance act (available in pdf format on the DEA website) very important to know thoroughly

and the only resource I paid for was Florida Pharmacy Law Test (pharmacyexam.com) which provides you with 150 practice questions with explanations, Very helpful for $65

My classmates that have passed so far have said the questions are very detailed (But not impossible) so you have to know the statutes really well, especially when it comes to who is responsible for certain things ( Can an intern complete a DUR? Can A technician initiate a refill over the phone with a prescriber?) Hope this helps!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Any an all suggestions for a pharmacist taking the Florida MPJE within next 30 days. I have been licensed in Michigan since 1975 (back then computers were only dreams) and we are planning to move to Florida with the next few months.
Why don't you just retire?????

Why don't you just retire?????[/QUOTE
I work part-time like 1 or 2 days a week so I get out of the house. Plus if I work part-time hubby vacuums, dusts, mops and even cleans windows while I am at work. Can't complain about that!!! Test is in 7 days. Have been studying, but off for next 5 days, so study study.

I used Seamon's, DEA Pharmacists manual, Florida statutes 456, 465 and 493. When I came out of the exam, I felt like I knew the answers to about 5 questions on the exam, but the good news is that I passed. Good luck to others!