Florida MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jazzman07

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am preparing to take the Florida MPJE on August 3, 2017 and have been reading the threads in regard to the test. I am concerned that the study material that I have been using (Florida law, Federal Pharmacy Law review, and Online Pharmacy Exam) will not be adequate. If anyone is able to forward me information in regard to additional study materials such as Dr. Seamons study guide (I have not been able to find it online so far) or the UF PowerPoint information, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks. My email is [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello,

I am preparing to take the Florida MPJE on August 3, 2017 and have been reading the threads in regard to the test. I am concerned that the study material that I have been using (Florida law, Federal Pharmacy Law review, and Online Pharmacy Exam) will not be adequate. If anyone is able to forward me information in regard to additional study materials such as Dr. Seamons study guide (I have not been able to find it online so far) or the UF PowerPoint information, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks. My email is [email protected]
How did your exam go? I'm taking mine on Aug 23, and utilizing the same study method/resources as you. Any last minute suggestions?

How did your exam go? I'm taking mine on Aug 23, and utilizing the same study method/resources as you. Any last minute suggestions?
I walked out of the exam thinking that I had not done well, but I did pass with an 86. I would suggest that you focus on the questions that are asked in the resources as I believe they really helped me the most. Also, read the questions carefully and notice when the questions use excluding language or ask what is untrue. Best of luck.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

Hello,
Congrats on you passing the exam. Is there any study materials you may provide me with please? Where can I get the Florida law? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Just passed the FL mpje!! Just wanted to give you all advice in regards to what I studied. I spent a whole week studying for this exam (I did not work at all during that week). I used the following resources to guide my studying: NOVA review, UF review, pharmacyexam, and the DEA pharmacist manual. I basically knew the reviews word for word and went over the DEA manual twice. I divided my time by doing federal the first 3 days of the week and then focusing mostly on state laws. REMEMBER this is a state exam. Also pay close attention to words such as may, shall, must, administer, dispense. I hope this helps! This site really helped me when I was preparing for both the Naplex and MPJE so thank you everyone that posted!! Good Luck!! =)

Just passed the FL mpje!! Just wanted to give you all advice in regards to what I studied. I spent a whole week studying for this exam (I did not work at all during that week). I used the following resources to guide my studying: NOVA review, UF review, pharmacyexam, and the DEA pharmacist manual. I basically knew the reviews word for word and went over the DEA manual twice. I divided my time by doing federal the first 3 days of the week and then focusing mostly on state laws. REMEMBER this is a state exam. Also pay close attention to words such as may, shall, must, administer, dispense. I hope this helps! This site really helped me when I was preparing for both the Naplex and MPJE so thank you everyone that posted!! Good Luck!! =)

Please do you still have the NOVA review and UF review? If yes can you kindly email it to me.
Thanks in advance

Do you still have to NOVA and UF reviews? If so would you please send to me as well.

Could you forward me any of the review material that you have? Im looking to relocate to FL. Thank you!

I am also in need of any review materials for the Florida law exam. Please email me anything that you may have and I will be sure to “pay it forward. nucrph@att,net

Hi

Can you please share UF slides as I am taking exam in 2 weeks and will be very thankful for that.

Can send to my email

Robirayd1 at gmail (that's only way I am allowed to write it)

Taking my MPJE in 2 weeks.

Can someone send me the
UF notes
Nova Notes
Dr. Seamons study guide
and whatever else you have for the MPJE

Albric @ Pba.edu

Thanks

New pharmacy grad moving to back to Florida after going to school out of state. Looking for any helpful MPJE resources. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Email
kfin1473@gmail

Last edited: