Florida MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tccrx

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just moved to Florida and am in process of transferring my license from Virginia. I have 5 or 6 weeks to get license transfered and pass the Florida MPJE exam. I have been licensed for 15 years and I have no idea what materials I need to.pass the law exam. If someone could help I would greatly appreciate it. Any help would be welcomed. My email is [email protected]. Thanks again.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello - Can anyone share Dr Seaman's 2016 material please. Tense times!! hopefully I will get through!!! This is very dry. Naplex was more interesting!! My email is Rachaelshannon93@yahoo com. I have UF slides and other material I can share.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everybody. I have Seaman's 2015 slides, looking for 2016 version and UF slides. FL rules keep changing a lot.
Rachael could you please share UF slides. binamira@gmailcom. Thank you.

Hello everybody. I have Seaman's 2015 slides, looking for 2016 version and UF slides. FL rules keep changing a lot.
If you get any of this info will you please share, mmeh97@yahoo. Thx!!

Hello - Can anyone share Dr Seaman's 2016 material please. Tense times!! hopefully I will get through!!! This is very dry. Naplex was more interesting!! My email is Rachaelshannon93@yahoo com. I have UF slides and other material I can share.
If possible can you please share any updated info you have, mmeh97@yahoo. Thx!!

Hello! I’m trying to get a license transfer from Georgia so I will be taking the FL MPJE in the next few months. Any material that you could share with me would be greatly appreciated!

jennhauer324 (gmail address)

Hello! I’m trying to get a license transfer from Georgia so I will be taking the FL MPJE in the next few months. Any material that you could share with me would be greatly appreciated!

jennhauer324 (gmail address)
Hi,
I have materials from 2015 and 2016 if you want.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi Guys,

I'm in desperate need of help. I have taken the FL mpje 3 times (68, 74 ,74) I am devastated and dont know what else to do or where to go from here. I have considered doing re-scoring but based on my research it is not successful. Does anyone have any pointers please. Things I have utilized for studying:
1. Fl statues (64-b16, 893, 456, 465)
2. Nova
3. pharmacyEXAM
4. PREMPJE
5. pharmacy manual
I have bad test anxiety I passed my Naplex and thought that was hard but I am completely wrong the mpje is much harder. :(
Hi,
Sorry to hear about your struggle with FL MPJE. I think CHAPTERS 64B16-26/27/28 are important in addition to the statutes you mentioned. I didn't use PharmacyExam or PreMPJE. Also, when you want to know about a specific thing, just google it and it will come in one of the statutes/rules. The rules change very frequently though. I found Seamons notes somewhat useful, but I read the statutes and rules several times. Some questions are very specific.

Reactions: 2 users
Hello,

Please email me if you have any information regarding the Seaman’s notes or any materials for the Florida law exam that would be willing to email me? Nucrph@att,net

Thank you in advance.

Hello friends

I need FL DR Seamons notes and any other material for Florida mpje. I am reading Barry reiss 8th edition but that's not enough and need more materials Thanks
My email is
Manvikundu1 at gmailcom

I am in florida been 10 years since an MPJE exam. If anyone has any info and willing to help with the process please let me know

Hello everyone i am interested in making a move down to Fl from Ny and am in need of some tips/study guides on how to prep for the FL MPJE. from what i have heard its harder than what we have here in NY but idk how true that is.
is anyone willing to share study guides or material for The FL MPJE
My email is "Eliorkoral" (its at gmail)

I'm a pharmacist in Georgia and will be taking the MPJE in Florida for an upcoming move. Any chance that anyone can send me some notes from Seaman that are recent? I only have 2012 notes, and it appears that a lot has changed. Thanks! My email is tarafogleman at gmail.