Florida Schools Application thread (2008)

Started by greg1184
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So how are finals coming along for everyone? I still have one left on Monday 🙁

..It can't be as annoying as the 17 page Biochem final I took this past week though.

that exam was the worst......it was almost as much fun as the mcat
 
that exam was the worst......it was almost as much fun as the mcat

I concur..

and the mods will close this thread soon because there's a 1000 post limit per thread.. im not sure if theyll restart the thread for us or if someone will have to make a new one.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I always thought one of us would have to make a new one?

I did. Lock please.

lock_4.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.