Step I Flow charts and equations worth writing down for Step 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

psychMDhopefully

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There are some things that just don't stick in my head, one example is the RNA viruses and all the ss,dd,helical, isohedral, etc all that crap that tends to come up but isn't important in real medicine at all. I have a flow chart I could probably memorize and I plan on writing this down on paper as soon as I start the test. The small equations I can memorize, For the people who have taken the test, is there anything you would absolutely recommend writing down before you start the test? When I say " before the test starts" I mean during the tutorial.