Fls

Started by Skylizard
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

S

Skylizard

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just curious how much is FLS certification becoming part of the general surgery residency curriculums?

(FLS through SAGES)


Just a topic for discussion
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I was just curious how much is FLS certification becoming part of the general surgery residency curriculums?

I would say that of the 13 interviews I did this year, 2-3 of them specifically mentioned FLS during the interview (and required it of their residents after a certain year), and maybe another 1-2 of them had it noted in their paperwork.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad