Fluctuating practice exams

Started by artist27
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

artist27

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone who has taken Altius FLs, how representative do you think they are? I heard they were similar to NS but I did a lot worse on the Altius exam I just took compared to NS. My scores are fluctuating so much I'm not sure what to think anymore.
5/15Kaplan FL1: 499 (123/125/126/125)
5/21 Princeton Demo Test: 498 (123/125/123/127)
6/8 Kaplan FL2: 504 (125/128/126/125)
6/24 AAMC Sample (unscored): 78%, 83%, 71%, 80%
6/29 Kaplan FL3: 506 (126/127/127/126)
7/3 NS FL1: 512 (128/127/127/130)
7/9 Altius FL3: 503 (124/126/126/127)
Should this altius score worry me? Was the good NS score just a fluke?
There's barely any info or data about how altius scores compare to the real thing so I have no idea what to make of it.