FM/a fibromyalgia lab test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ctts

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious to know your thoughts about this? I saw my first patient who says he has been approved for the test (not ordered by me), although has not had it done yet. I was not aware of it previously. I am not sure that it would change my management of this patient. I suppose whether or not it is helpful may depend in part on how he feels about the result.

Members don't see this ad.

Just curious to know your thoughts about this? I saw my first patient who says he has been approved for the test (not ordered by me), although has not had it done yet. I was not aware of it previously. I am not sure that it would change my management of this patient. I suppose whether or not it is helpful may depend in part on how he feels about the result.
What is this?

Zero reason for this.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Not just a scam, will make prognosis worse as they latch onto a nonsense blood test 'proving' their disease.

Reactions: 3 users
Scam company.

Long version here:

There are treatments in development. Hope is on the horizon.

1677464267669.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
How come BCBS covers this but denies ONB/SI joint RFA?

Reactions: 4 users
American College of Rheumatology can have another meeting in Hawaii to discuss, just like they did when they came up with the 11 of 18 tender points. Reminds me of Robin Williams talking about the invention of golf.

Fast forward to 45 seconds….warning profanity