Position Swap FM Looking for PGY-2 PM&R or Sports Heavy FM Program

Started by MesoForm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MesoForm

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Howdy guys, title pretty much says it all. I'm an intern in FM and I have had the intention of going into sports med since applying but I've grown to realize I just don't have a true passion for inpatient, OBGYN and some of the other things we do in FM. I thought I could tolerate those things for the 3 years but it really just has been draining on me. I do enjoy my continuity clinic, though. I am most passionate about MSK and outpatient procedures, as that is all I truly am motivated to study. Not to mention, at my program, I don't feel like I am getting properly educated in either (although I know I would get much more in fellowship). I believe I would perhaps be happier and feel better trained for some aspects of sports med if I would have gone into PM&R.

Anyways, hit me up if anyone knows of an opening or potential swap option.