-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
FMG's/Interviews
Started by Trini
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Western Penn and Drexel today 🙂
Boot from UoColorado
Boot from UoColorado
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Swaydaa said:I started this process with 4 programs I was really shooting for. I got the boot from one of them (Colorado) the other day, but received an interview from Wash U. today (10/20).
I guess it will be a busy season for you,I was wondering ,arent there any date clashes with so many calls?
serenity said:I guess it will be a busy season for you,I was wondering ,arent there any date clashes with so many calls?
I'm totally finished with all clinicals, so I have 3 months to interview and nothing else to do. However, I am starting to get interviews during the same time frame that are on opposite sides of the U.S. If I get a few more I will start to cancel some.
last couple of days...
Anesth
Washington U
West penn
Westchester
Medical college of wisconsin
Einstein
Prelim.
Utah prelim (yesterday- via snail mail) 😀 !! let's ride!
UVA-carilion-roanoke
Tufts-new england medical center
PS. How many prelim interviews are people going on????
Anesth
Washington U
West penn
Westchester
Medical college of wisconsin
Einstein
Prelim.
Utah prelim (yesterday- via snail mail) 😀 !! let's ride!
UVA-carilion-roanoke
Tufts-new england medical center
PS. How many prelim interviews are people going on????
Work Horse
Hey i am new here and just wanted to let you all know that ur info really helps me a lot.
I have a question though, have any of you recieved any interviews despite failing the step 1? The reason i ask is because I go to Ross (so i guess i am a US-IMG) and the first time i took the test i freaked and ended up failing but the second time i did better >200/ 85, and i was just wondering if anyone is in the same situation and is actually getting interviews? any help will help, thanks
I have a question though, have any of you recieved any interviews despite failing the step 1? The reason i ask is because I go to Ross (so i guess i am a US-IMG) and the first time i took the test i freaked and ended up failing but the second time i did better >200/ 85, and i was just wondering if anyone is in the same situation and is actually getting interviews? any help will help, thanks
western penn in pittsburgh....hopefully more start rolling in 😎
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
new york medical college in westchester ....by mail
case western university
U Penn and Drexel 11/10
Thomas Jefferson University...
serenity said:Indiana university school of medicine by e-mail.
Is Dr Stoelting still there?
I hope I get to meet him
I have been waiting for that one.......congrats. It's on my top ten list and nothing yet from them.
I did get Maine Medical Center today.... which besides Indiana completes my top 10!!
Swaydaa said:I have been waiting for that one.......congrats. It's on my top ten list and nothing yet from them.
I did get Maine Medical Center today.... which besides Indiana completes my top 10!!
I am flattered!!
Atleast I laid my hands on a nice program.
I guess I am the only one with the fewest number of calls in this forum.
Few interviews can be enough sometimes. 🙂
Hoping for the best!
Wish you luck too
anyone fail step one the first time but still get interviews??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sdboy said:I just cancelled there about half a week ago...
Thank you for the information
I applied on september 1 and somehow they dont have interview slots for me.
has anyone interviewed at cwru metrohealth?serenity said:If anyone cancels an interview at Case western reserve metrohealth program please let me know.
I am kinda' held up at few places ,even at north western
but I guess no ones going to cancel interviews at Northwestern
what did you think?
anyone out there that knows anything about the program or has heard anything?
Henry ford, case western (metrohealth)... Not going to ford, don't know about metrohealth...
Ohio state
dbiddy808 said:Serenity...........I'm a caribbean grad who will be starting at U.Miami next July. I hear its a pretty grueling program and I've heard the same thing about the CRNAs, but you can't beat south beach. I ranked it #1 and was stoked to match there!
Good luck!
What program did you come from in the Carribean
Similar threads
- Replies
- 26
- Views
- 4K


