FML Forgot to fill in the manual dexterity part of my application before submitting!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

keeponsmiling23

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
SOS has anyone else done this?! what do I do ?!! literally just realized that it wasn't filled out and everything already sent in. sososososos

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately, your best bet is to contact each school individually and hope for the best.

Members don't see this ad :)
everything i included about manual dexterity is basically in my app somewhere. do you think calling them would make a difference

Isn't that section "optional"? I think you'll be alright

Sent from my SM-G935P using SDN mobile

I think the best thing you can do is act calm as if you didn't forget. Definitely do not call now, pointing to it on your application for them to look at. If it comes up in an interview, you can briefly talk about it then. Just my opinion, but that is 100% what I would do

edit: or I might e-mail them with your manual dexterity paragraph in a well-written email which they could add to your file. not a deal breaker either way imo

Reactions: 1 user
Nah it's better that they think you just didn't fill it in because you don't have any manual dexterity experience than it is for them to think that you didn't pay attention to detail and proof read your app before sending it in.

@keeponsmiling23 When did you submit? If your app hasn't been verified yet, I heard they can "unsubmit" your app if you need to make a dire change. I read on here that someone did that because they made a typo on their PS.

Maybe I will not draw notice to it like you guys suggest. If I get asked about it during an interview I will just say that I would've repeated myself in my application? that won't be something that is looked at before an interview is it?

Maybe I will not draw notice to it like you guys suggest. If I get asked about it during an interview I will just say that I would've repeated myself in my application? that won't be something that is looked at before an interview is it?
Or you could say you didn't really have any activities that you thought were worth mentioning in that section. It won't come up - trust me.

Reactions: 1 user
@Aceman everything already sent and processed to the schools. I'm at the point where they email you for the supplement fees and all that so I think its too far gone. However, I did not submit 4 schools yet so maybe aadas will reopen it for me for those schools

Start by calling the ADDSAS and ask them to help you out, tell them it was a mistake, computer glitch anything.
Sometimes they can help you do something about it.

I didn't fill it out. Have 2 interviews so far. I don't think it's a big deal, honestly.

Reactions: 1 users