Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My roommate has this scam he cooked up..
Since you have 40K in expenses per year and no income I guess that would make you eligible for food stamps or a bridge card or whatever.
I've never felt poor and think our loans cover just about everything and don't really know if my morals are flexible enough to jump on board. I'd kinda feel like I'm leeching off the system, even though the gov't would probably make that $ back and more on my loan interest.
What do you guy's think, free food?
Since you have 40K in expenses per year and no income I guess that would make you eligible for food stamps or a bridge card or whatever.
I've never felt poor and think our loans cover just about everything and don't really know if my morals are flexible enough to jump on board. I'd kinda feel like I'm leeching off the system, even though the gov't would probably make that $ back and more on my loan interest.
What do you guy's think, free food?