Foolish plan or not -- you decide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrDwayneJohnson

Maester of the Citadel in training
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
It's hard to give solid advice until we know how you score on the AAMC full length you're planning on taking. But, based on your last MCAT scores, I would say you should be doing mostly practice exams as opposed to content review, except for maybe drill flashcards on key terms for P/S (you can find lots of them on websites like Quizlet). You're not going to improve on CARS unless you drill MCAT style passages, and that's your weakest section from what I see. All your other scores are acceptable.

It's hard to give solid advice until we know how you score on the AAMC full length you're planning on taking. But, based on your last MCAT scores, I would say you should be doing mostly practice exams as opposed to content review, except for maybe drill flashcards on key terms for P/S (you can find lots of them on websites like Quizlet). You're not going to improve on CARS unless you drill MCAT style passages, and that's your weakest section from what I see. All your other scores are acceptable.

Fair point. I'll be sure to bump the thread after I know where I stand. My guess is quite low because I'm going in cold. Thanks for the recommendations though