Foot & Ankle Pearls by Robert M. Jay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FootFetish

investigative reporter
10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I was buying my radiology text and came across this. I was wondering if any of you have it or know anything about it (whether it is helpful, worthwhile, etc). Especially you Temple students because it seems to have been published there.

thanks

dpmgrad

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was buying my radiology text and came across this. I was wondering if any of you have it or know anything about it (whether it is helpful, worthwhile, etc). Especially you Temple students because it seems to have been published there.

thanks

The book consists of a bunch of clinical case studies. There are questions (and answers) that follow each case studies. Several of my TUSPM classmates and I used the book to help prepare for residency interviews and TUSPM clinical competency exam due to its case study format. However, you have to becareful because there are errors in the book. Majority of the case studies are written by Dr. Jay's residents at Graduate Hospital. Dr. Jay also taught my Podopediatric course at TUSPM when I was a student there.

FootFetish

investigative reporter
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
thanks!
it sounds like something i might skim through then, maybe from the library if they have it.