Foot & Ankle Pearls by Robert M. Jay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FootFetish

investigative reporter
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was buying my radiology text and came across this. I was wondering if any of you have it or know anything about it (whether it is helpful, worthwhile, etc). Especially you Temple students because it seems to have been published there.


thanks
 
I was buying my radiology text and came across this. I was wondering if any of you have it or know anything about it (whether it is helpful, worthwhile, etc). Especially you Temple students because it seems to have been published there.


thanks

The book consists of a bunch of clinical case studies. There are questions (and answers) that follow each case studies. Several of my TUSPM classmates and I used the book to help prepare for residency interviews and TUSPM clinical competency exam due to its case study format. However, you have to becareful because there are errors in the book. Majority of the case studies are written by Dr. Jay's residents at Graduate Hospital. Dr. Jay also taught my Podopediatric course at TUSPM when I was a student there.
 
thanks!
it sounds like something i might skim through then, maybe from the library if they have it.