For 7yr students and NYCOM ers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hottie101

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm new to this site and I was just wondering if there are other students who are going to be enrolled in the BS/DO program. I would also like to ask present students how challenging the program really is and what they do for fun? I also want to know how much studying time it takes. Can i still get the college experience from this program? Thanx!

Members don't see this ad.

BS/DO 4 Life!!!
Amazing, what you just posted looks like an exact copy of my first post here on SDN about a year ago.
I'm a freshman in that program. To tell you the truth, I dont regret my decision at all. The school is great, and so far, I think im getting well prepared for Medical school.
As for fun, its pretty much relaxed during the first year. Theres plenty of time to party as well as study. All the BS/DOs tend to pretty much stick together, not because were forced to but because we all have so much in common, its really like a small community. All the second and third years are really helpful and everything.
Have you heard from the school yet? If you already had an interview, how did it go and who interviewed you?
Good luck

Oh yeah, just e-mail or PM me if you have any other questions