for all Emory folks

Started by snoofle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Yeah, it's a good chance, depending on what I see later in the month at Visit Emory 2008. But, then again, I found out this morning that I got into the University of Michigan, and I have three more schools to hear from, so ahhh!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think that it would be fun to meet up! I have no idea about what are good places to go in that area and will leave that up to more knowledgeable people!

I read on the VisitEmory! page that they are planning a night out for us on Friday night. I think that goes from 7-9pm.
 
that'd be cool; a wine bar or tapas place in buckhead would be fun

ooo! well, we should definitely meet up i think... it'd be fun to get to know potential future classmates. i don't know much about ATL so we'll let the people who know the area decide 🙂

just got the rejection from Harvard, so it's about 99% that i'll be at Emory!
 
ooo! well, we should definitely meet up i think... it'd be fun to get to know potential future classmates. i don't know much about ATL so we'll let the people who know the area decide 🙂

just got the rejection from Harvard, so it's about 99% that i'll be at Emory!

awesome! i immediately sent my deposit to Emory like last week
 
Oops, I guess that the "explore Atlanta" night out thing is Thursday from 7 to 9. My mistake.

Were people thinking of meeting up on Friday? It sounds like that might be when more people will be around.
 
friday sounds good for me.. will most people still be around?

Oops, I guess that the "explore Atlanta" night out thing is Thursday from 7 to 9. My mistake.

Were people thinking of meeting up on Friday? It sounds like that might be when more people will be around.
 
okay i am gonna kinda take the ball and roll with it here..
if people want to say yay or nay for friday night- i can plan, along with whoever else wants to help, a fun night out for us?
 
im good for it..i dont think we should go to the popular hangouts in buckhead or midtown cuz all restaurants, lounges, and bars are soo busy on the weekend..so somewhere low key or off the beaten path?
 
yeah- i really like tin roof cantina... we could do dinner in decatur or even around emory somewhere adn then do like a bar - tin roof or wherever..
 
ill be there both days since i live only 20 minutes away..it'd be laziness on my part to not go..i cant wait to see everyone!

Hey, where are you? I live about 15 minutes away in Lithonia, and I go to Spelman which is probably 15 minutes in the other direction. I'm going too because I feel like it would be laziness not to go, lol.
 
Hey, where are you? I live about 15 minutes away in Lithonia, and I go to Spelman which is probably 15 minutes in the other direction. I'm going too because I feel like it would be laziness not to go, lol.


I'm in Duluth..at exit 104 off 85