For anyone who has interned at Albertson's or Fred Meyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akaykay

Rookie
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could you please tell me what the internship was like? What you liked/disliked?

I'm trying to make a decision between the two and my decision is due in a couple of weeks. I don't care about the pay info because we can't get paid anyways :(

Members don't see this ad.

I did at albertsons a few years ago. It was cool, structured. We had a workbook, did weekly meetings at the main office. I enjoyed it because it was more than just working like a tech.

I can't wait to start interning, but that won't be for awhile good luck on wherever you decide to intern

Members don't see this ad :)
I interned for Albertson's for my first two summers. They paid me to live in Las Vegas with 9 other people from across the country and party for 12 weeks. It was pretty sweet I guess.

I interned for Albertson's for my first two summers. They paid me to live in Las Vegas with 9 other people from across the country and party for 12 weeks. It was pretty sweet I guess.

I think they've cut back quite a bit. The company was sold/reconfigured 1-2 years ago. I worked there as a tech before I started school this fall. My old boss was an intern while she was in pharmacy school and she said the internship program doesnt have as many perks as it used to, I don't think they pay for housing anymore. If anyone else has any more info on Albertsons please post it. Thanks!

I think they've cut back quite a bit. The company was sold/reconfigured 1-2 years ago. I worked there as a tech before I started school this fall. My old boss was an intern while she was in pharmacy school and she said the internship program doesnt have as many perks as it used to, I don't think they pay for housing anymore. If anyone else has any more info on Albertsons please post it. Thanks!

Yeah, I had a feeling it was heading south, but man did I have it made for my first two summers. I can't even begin to explain...

Yeah, I had a feeling it was heading south, but man did I have it made for my first two summers. I can't even begin to explain...

do I know you? Does the 321 have anything to do with where you lived or did live at one point?