nm825

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2012
Status
I'm in the last phase on the interview process where they give you four problems to present to an interviewer.

Does anyone know if they ask you any questions in addition to the questions you are required to present and related clarifying questions?

I did ok on the MCAT (13/11/11 = 35), and I can effectively explain things after doing a bit of prep (as I am doing for these problems), but I am worried they are going to ask me to present questions on material I haven't studied since the summer. Do they do this?

stinkytofu

7+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
If I remember correctly, they shouldn't. The questions they ask wouldn't stray too far from what you should know in solving the problem.

On the off chance they do ask you a question you don't know the answer to, you can say it's beyond the scope of the material (which it might be), or that it's a good question, you want to provide the right answer so you want to do some digging and will get back to them.

Jul 28, 2013
Status
Don't fret too much. If you've made it this far, they definitely have your eyes on you. I think it's more just a matter of looking to see how you take feedback, integrate and interact with a person (I got hired as a Kaplan instructor ~2 months ago). I don't think they should hit you with anything too out of the blue.