For NYNOLES

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yah-E

Toof Sniper
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
A thread just for you! Want to know my current lifestyle? Since I have no job or classes at this time, I do nothing but workout, sleep, party a little and SDN! Back in January through March, I was still in classes with a Osteopathic Medical school full time, I seem to do well there even with all my free time on this SDN thing! I answer posts that I feel comfortable answering when I have a personal experience or opinion on. For the rest of my posts, they're purely informational statistics and used as references! I post probably everyday and I check SDN everyday! This is a great site, what can I say? :cool:

Even when I start dental school next year, I'll probably still check this site everyday...afterall, SDN is my HOMEPAGE for my internet browser. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Yah-E,
Thank you for your usual quick and detaild response once again you prove superior to all other sdn'ers, proving worthy for the nomination bought forth by so many of us.