for people who got accepted to NECO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MikeSD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did you guys get a deadline for when you have to submit your answer/deposit?

Members don't see this ad.

They gave me 15 days to send in my $500 deposit.

Last week I recieved my acceptance letter from the president, and i think in a few days they said I would be recieving a letter from Dr. Farra regarding the next steps...which I think should state the deposit deadline.
Hey Mike, were you at my interview session on the 13th?

Members don't see this ad :)
yea I was...
wow you got an acceptance letter that fast???
Are you going to go?

yeah, i'm not sure yet if i'm going to go. i think i made a mistake! they just sent me a letter saying 'Congratulations...The Admissions Committee has unanimously recommended to accept your application to enroll in our four-year Doctor of Optometry Program....'. I don't think I have been accepted yet. But it sounds like I did right? oh man, sorry maybe it's a false alarm. did they send you a letter? Congrats on your acceptance!

hey, my interview was on the 13th too!!! but i still haven't heard anything from them yet. the wait is killing me... :mad:

jackie111, congrats on that letter! it sounds like to me you'll recieve your acceptance letter soon. :)

Jackie - You were accepted. I received the same letter via UPS, then the next day I received one via USPS with a 15 day deadline to send in a $500 deposit. Congradulations.

well, when i called the school to ask about the deposit, the secretary told me i should wait for their phone call...she made it sound like the decision wasn't final...

thanks guys, i really hope so....
to di lubly: i hope you get in as well....i'm sure they won't fill up their class that quickly. some people who have accepted their seats earlier might not end up going...

to optomoman: congrats on your acceptance! HOPEFULLY i'll see you in the fall!

HEy Every1,

Has anyone heard back yet from the April 13th interviews????? I am sooo worried, I really want to get in, I am feeing so overwhelmed now, finals are this week, I am taking 7 classes, 21 credits and stressing and still waiting to hear from all the schools I applied to. I am a reapplicant, I applied last year without a BA and I have not taken my 0ATs again. GPA 3.7 and previous 0AT: TT & AA 300. N0Va wants me to retake it and I am registered to retake it, but I am almost positive that I will do worse because I have not been preparing due to my lack of time. I don’t want to look incompetent when I do worse. Its getting pretty late in the game and I feel like pulling out my hair ahhhhhhhhhhh. . . . . . . . . . . Help.

:confused: :scared: :mad: :smuggrin: