for people who got accepted to NECO

Started by MikeSD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MikeSD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you guys get a deadline for when you have to submit your answer/deposit?
 
Last week I recieved my acceptance letter from the president, and i think in a few days they said I would be recieving a letter from Dr. Farra regarding the next steps...which I think should state the deposit deadline.
Hey Mike, were you at my interview session on the 13th?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yea I was...
wow you got an acceptance letter that fast???
Are you going to go?
 
yeah, i'm not sure yet if i'm going to go. i think i made a mistake! they just sent me a letter saying 'Congratulations...The Admissions Committee has unanimously recommended to accept your application to enroll in our four-year Doctor of Optometry Program....'. I don't think I have been accepted yet. But it sounds like I did right? oh man, sorry maybe it's a false alarm. did they send you a letter? Congrats on your acceptance!
 
hey, my interview was on the 13th too!!! but i still haven't heard anything from them yet. the wait is killing me... 😡

jackie111, congrats on that letter! it sounds like to me you'll recieve your acceptance letter soon. 🙂
 
Jackie - You were accepted. I received the same letter via UPS, then the next day I received one via USPS with a 15 day deadline to send in a $500 deposit. Congradulations.
 
well, when i called the school to ask about the deposit, the secretary told me i should wait for their phone call...she made it sound like the decision wasn't final...
 
thanks guys, i really hope so....
to di lubly: i hope you get in as well....i'm sure they won't fill up their class that quickly. some people who have accepted their seats earlier might not end up going...

to optomoman: congrats on your acceptance! HOPEFULLY i'll see you in the fall!
 
HEy Every1,

Has anyone heard back yet from the April 13th interviews????? I am sooo worried, I really want to get in, I am feeing so overwhelmed now, finals are this week, I am taking 7 classes, 21 credits and stressing and still waiting to hear from all the schools I applied to. I am a reapplicant, I applied last year without a BA and I have not taken my 0ATs again. GPA 3.7 and previous 0AT: TT & AA 300. N0Va wants me to retake it and I am registered to retake it, but I am almost positive that I will do worse because I have not been preparing due to my lack of time. I don’t want to look incompetent when I do worse. Its getting pretty late in the game and I feel like pulling out my hair ahhhhhhhhhhh. . . . . . . . . . . Help.


😕 :scared: 😡 :meanie: