for people who interviewed at Mt. Sinai

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vinsanity

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview at Sinai soon. I was wondering how it went for others. Were the interviews stressful??? Just need some advise, thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

No stress at all. Just sit back and relax. You can go to <a href="http://www.interviewfeedback.com" target="_blank">www.interviewfeedback.com</a> to see some more stuff if you want.

vblam, welcome to SDN! :D I am anxiously awaiting word from Mt. Sinai. When did you hear, when was your app complete, etc.? Best of luck on your interview. If you do a search of this site for Mount Sinai, you'll likely find all sorts of good info. I always do that before my interviews.

Members don't see this ad :)
SMW, my app was complete around early november and the interview notice arrived at the end of december. Hope this gives you an idea, but they are moving pretty slow so hang in there.

SMW,

I just wanted to add that they ARE interviewing through end of April. My interview is set for MARCH. The woman laughed when I asked her if they were rolling. She said there class is not full and even if it was they have to accept twice the class size. She says it really doesn't matter when you interview. Hope this helps.

Bebe