Mt Sinai Application Not Working

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zukosnips

Reaction score
Hey everyone! For some reason, my flexmed portal won’t let me make any edits to my application. Has anyone who is applying or applied have this issue? It’s due tomorrow and I’m stressed because I have all my info but I can’t paste it in. Getting a “page is closed” error.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, I have the same issue. The website says it is due Jan 17 at 5PM EST, and the application is already closed. I just emailed their admissions office and will probably call in the morning if it's still closed. (Soooo stressed by this!!!)

Reactions: 1 users
Yes, I have the same issue. The website says it is due Jan 17 at 5PM EST, and the application is already closed. I just emailed their admissions office and will probably call in the morning if it's still closed. (Soooo stressed by this!!!)
Exactly! They literally said that’s the deadline and yet it’s closed right now. I’m not even 100% confident on my app, I just don’t want it to go to waste istg. I hope it works out for us, truly

Members don't see this ad :)
OMG at least this is like an everyone issue. I was so scared it was just me and was ready to give up.

OMG at least this is like an everyone issue. I was so scared it was just me and was ready to give up.
Same! I haven’t been able to upload the pdf for my essay and I called/ emailed them but have yet to hear back :(
Has anyone gotten a reply/ or the issue fixed?

• Sad
Me too :(
I have my essays ready outside the portal, and have to make a few tweaks to my activity section. I tried calling and emailing but no response.

Me too :(
I have my essays ready outside the portal, and have to make a few tweaks to my activity section. I tried calling and emailing but no response.
I hope that it gets fixed before the deadline….. I have no idea why it closed early

Is anyone else able to see their recommenders letters in the document upload section even though they waived the right to see them? I'm a little confused why thats happening and I don't want the admissions committee to think I wanted to see them LOL

Is anyone else able to see their recommenders letters in the document upload section even though they waived the right to see them? I'm a little confused why thats happening and I don't want the admissions committee to think I wanted to see them LOL
I’m not sure, where was the document upload section you were speaking of?

Does anyone have any issues where high school/college transcripts and SAT scores can't be viewed once its in the system :( it says it went through successfully but when I press "View File" it comes up as "Document not found."

But I can still view my essay PDF though? super stressful lmao

Does anyone have any issues where high school/college transcripts and SAT scores can't be viewed once its in the system :( it says it went through successfully but when I press "View File" it comes up as "Document not found."

But I can still view my essay PDF though? super stressful lmao
Wait yes I have this problem and i tried safari and chrome and its the same. I can also only view the essay PDF. agreed super stressful! Has anyone called or emailed about this?

I called but no one answered. I left a voicemail and sent the admissions office an email of all the files I submitted into the portal just so that they know they existed before the deadline. I think I'm just going to submit the application now because I can't stress about their portal problems anymore :cryi:

I got complete email even my transcripts and test scores said document not found. So, I feel it's their process.