For Rossies and SGU grads the went to LSU or Tennessee (or anyone that attended or is attending either school)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Padrizas_Box

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am between LSU and Tennessee for my clinical year, just wanted to know if anyone here had any good/bad experiences with either school. Gracias!!

Members don't see this ad.

I am between LSU and Tennessee for my clinical year, just wanted to know if anyone here had any good/bad experiences with either school. Gracias!!
I went to SGU and went to Tennessee for 4th year, and absolutely loved it. They really treated us like any other UT student, and rarely asked if we were island students or UT students, whereas other schools routinely ask that at the start of rotations. They held a whole separate small "graduation" ceremony for us at the end of our year since it was a few weeks after the UT students. Granted, this was all 2017-2018 so things may be different now, but I hope not. Would definitely recommend it!

Reactions: 1 users
I went to SGU and went to Tennessee for 4th year, and absolutely loved it. They really treated us like any other UT student, and rarely asked if we were island students or UT students, whereas other schools routinely ask that at the start of rotations. They held a whole separate small "graduation" ceremony for us at the end of our year since it was a few weeks after the UT students. Granted, this was all 2017-2018 so things may be different now, but I hope not. Would definitely recommend it!
Awesome thank you for your response!!