Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!
I'm a current CSU student and have finalized an externship with Tennessee's soft tissue surgery service. I was wondering if anyone who attends/attended UT has any advice on finding affordable housing for my 2 weeks at UT, and any advice in general about making the most of my externship at UT. I'm a few years out from this but am heavily considering UT for residency applications when the time comes so I'm looking forward to spending some time there.
Thanks all!
I'm a current CSU student and have finalized an externship with Tennessee's soft tissue surgery service. I was wondering if anyone who attends/attended UT has any advice on finding affordable housing for my 2 weeks at UT, and any advice in general about making the most of my externship at UT. I'm a few years out from this but am heavily considering UT for residency applications when the time comes so I'm looking forward to spending some time there.
Thanks all!
