For Sale Dr. Collins 2016 Updated Version..New condition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

R.E.H

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am selling the 2016 DR. Collins Study guide, UPDATED VERSION. I have bought the 2016 Dr. Collins PCAT study guide because I wanted to retake the PCAT. Thankfully I don't have to anymore. The material is literally still new, not one single mark on them. Please feel free to message me with any questions.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am selling the 2016 DR. Collins Study guide, UPDATED VERSION. I have bought the 2016 Dr. Collins PCAT study guide because I wanted to retake the PCAT. Thankfully I don't have to anymore. The material is literally still new, not one single mark on them. Please feel free to message me with any questions.
Is your study material still available?