For the people who have recently E-submitted

Started by emDPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

emDPT

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long did it take to get your GPA's calculated? I've heard anywhere from 10 days to a month.
 
Try tweeting at them and ask. They are better at replying on Twitter than they are Fb. I know a few weeks ago they tweeted that the average processing time was 10 days and would increase as the fall progresses. So it's sure to be longer than 10 days at this point. I know a few people that submitted on Oct 1 and are still waiting, so they probably haven't even touched those that were submitted on Oct 15.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my PTCAS application on 9/23 and my GPA was calculated on 10/1. Maybe I just got lucky but mine took about a week
 
When I submitted at the first of September it was only like 4 or 5 day...I read somewhere they were saying that after mid-September is when it really starts to ramp up...you shouldn't have to wait more than a max of 3 weeks I would say...they say all over the place that it may take 4-5 weeks to process your application but I think that is rarely actually the case.