for those in the "know"..some advice please?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MarathonsRcool

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI EVERYONE. just wanted to ask a question here, since im a bit out of the "loop". i am finishing up an mph at an ivy school next year and want to take a year off to work before entering med school. is there any hope of landing work as an mph in a world dominated by mba's and md's?? working along the lines of companies such as mckinsey and such?? i know that a harvard grad was just hired there with a masters in health policy which is offered by the school of public health. where should i look, which other companies do you suggest, what steps can i take???thanks in advance. i am very interested in working in the north east, as that is where i am studying and will be located. thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Can't speak for business or consulting opportunities. However, if you enjoy writing or you like healthcare communications, you may have a chance for such opportunities. Also, academia positions for health education, policy, etc. Good luck to you.