For those of you applying to Cali schools - please read this!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

E'01

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not applying to any CA schools- but for those who are, this might be helpful:
http://www.sunysb.edu/healthed/index.html

scroll down a bit

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by ajr:
•cute.. and what exactly is it we're supposed to be looking at??

Andrew•

Cute? E1 may be a little late, but nonetheless he's nice enough (nice is a really cool attribute I would want my doctor to have) to share information he's found.

Maybe SHE is nice.

Originally posted by Bruin4Life:
•Cute? E1 may be a little late, but nonetheless he's nice enough (nice is a really cool attribute I would want my doctor to have) to share information he's found.•

I was referring to the lack of info on the link, not denigrating anyone. I believe a sense of humor and a good moral character are also respectable attributes a doctor should have.

Andrew

Thank you Sarena.

The link is correct - I had failed to mention that you should click on Announcements on the left side of the screen, THEN scroll down. I'm sure Cali applicants may know of this already - but I thought I might alert those who do not.

Originally posted by E'01:
•Thank you Sarena.

The link is correct - I had failed to mention that you should click on Announcements on the left side of the screen, THEN scroll down. I'm sure Cali applicants may know of this already - but I thought I might alert those who do not.•

Thank you E'01. I do hope you know I was not attacking you in any way.

Andrew