Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am also seeking PT as a second career, as after my first degree I decided I didn't really want to be what I went to school for in the first place.
I went back to school, really got into the groove of things, but have to wait to start PT school until this Fall. I've been out of school since Aug 2010 and have had a ton of time to start to doubt myself and going back...
I was so excited about school, but now I find myself spending my time worrying if I'm about to make the same mistake again. I went to school the first time for something I was totally "in love" with and for sure wanted to do and it ended up being wrong... What if this happens again?
Has anyone else had similar feelings? I guess I'm just letting the nervousness get the best of me...
I went back to school, really got into the groove of things, but have to wait to start PT school until this Fall. I've been out of school since Aug 2010 and have had a ton of time to start to doubt myself and going back...
I was so excited about school, but now I find myself spending my time worrying if I'm about to make the same mistake again. I went to school the first time for something I was totally "in love" with and for sure wanted to do and it ended up being wrong... What if this happens again?
Has anyone else had similar feelings? I guess I'm just letting the nervousness get the best of me...