For those of you that hate Coffee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

malaika

advocate for forgiveness
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Like me, the smell of coffee makes me sick. So this Yogi Chai Black tea is a great alternative. A bag has 44mg of caffeine compared to approx. 90mg in 8oz of coffee. Just drink 2 bags to get your fill ;)
http://www.amazon.com/Yogi-Chai-Bla...TF8&qid=1393897757&sr=8-1&keywords=yogi+black
Get energized. I don't work for them.

Members don't see this ad.

For those of you that hate coffee - learn to love it. It's jam-packed with antioxidants and is great for productivity. It grows on you, as well. :D

Edit: and it's so much better than tea!

Reactions: 1 user
For those of you that hate coffee - learn to love it. It's jam-packed with antioxidants and is great for productivity. It grows on you, as well. :D

Plus it's more accessible, found in the gas station and most waiting rooms. Another perk is that it's a social drink, like beer, but a lot less fun.

But, to be constructive to the OP, I've seen people use tumblers to keep their own concoction of strong tea, and they keep adding hot water to their brew throughout the day.

My heart goes out to you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Like me, the smell of coffee makes me sick. So this Yogi Chai Black tea is a great alternative. A bag has 44mg of caffeine compared to approx. 90mg in 8oz of coffee. Just drink 2 bags to get your fill ;)
http://www.amazon.com/Yogi-Chai-Black-Bags-Pack/dp/B0009F3SAA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393897757&sr=8-1&keywords=yogi black
Get energized. I don't work for them.

Thanks OP.

I would add that Celsius, Monsters, Jolt, and Red Bull are pretty terrible too! But they might save your grade if you're stuck with an all nighter.

Can't be productive if coffee makes me sick. The smell makes me nauseous. Ain't much productivity when your stomach is turning :D
Thanks OP.

I would add that Celsius, Monsters, Jolt, and Red Bull are pretty terrible too! But they might save your grade if you're stuck with an all nighter.

Yuck!!... these drinks taste awful

Reactions: 1 users
I just ordered this. I'll def be trying them.
I can't stand those energy drinks too...yuck!!
Break it in half at first to see how you react to it. I usually can take two per day but I have become way more tolerant of caffeine than most people lol

Break it in half at first to see how you react to it. I usually can take two per day but I have become way more tolerant of caffeine than most people lol
My pack arrived. lol@ break in half. I swallowing a pill dammit. But I'll try not to depend on it. Will use it ONLY when i need a lift for the next 4 hours.

The instructions say to take 1 3x a day. That's excessive. Have u taken 3 in a day before? Not that I see myself doing that.

RdzjQWe.png

True story.

My pack arrived. lol@ break in half. I swallowing a pill dammit. But I'll try not to depend on it. Will use it ONLY when i need a lift for the next 4 hours.

The instructions say to take 1 3x a day. That's excessive. Have u taken 3 in a day before? Not that I see myself doing that.

I Usually just take 2 per day max b/c the energy lasts a looong time and no crash . The reason I said to break in half was b/c I gave one to a friend and after 20 minutes they were cracked out lol

I can drink coffee at any time and I don't feel it. What am I doing wrong?

I am not tolerant, at least I don't think so. I only drink one or two normal size cups per day.
Then I can randomly go to starbucks and drink a Venti, like once a year. And I feel nothing!? WHY?

I can drink coffee at any time and I don't feel it. What am I doing wrong?

I am not tolerant, at least I don't think so. I only drink one or two normal size cups per day.
Then I can randomly go to starbucks and drink a Venti, like once a year. And I feel nothing!? WHY?
I am the same exact way. The only thing that does anything for me are energy drinks and caffeine pills. I think its just in the difference in the amount of caffeine and sugars and people having difference tolerance levels

I took this pill (1 pill) around 2pm yesterday and I had anxiety all day. I was nervous, couldn't study, couldn't sleep just stoned all day :annoyed:
I'll take one more today, if this **** happens to me again, then im done