for those of you who submitted PCOM secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kumar28

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you have to write your statement on "why you want to be an osteopath" on the back of the application? Or can you just attach a separate document. Also when it asks you to write all the healthcare experience that you have had do you just list them like on a resume. Or do they want an essay?
Thanks

Also, for those of you who sent in secondaries and received interviews, what did your stats look like?

Thanks in advance for all your info.

Members don't see this ad.

when i submitted my secondary app, i simply printed out my essay/statement on the blank backside of the application. unless they've changed the application format since then ie) the back isn't blank any longer, i'd say do it that way. i don't think they hold it against you if you submit a separate sheet either. call if you want to be absolutely certain. good luck.

Scott
PCOM class of 2005

Members don't see this ad :)
i printed it on the back, but i was nervous about it so i practiced printing it like 2-3 times before i printed it on the actual application. and for the healthcare experience, i pretty much just listed it like a resume (with bullets and stuff).

i sent my secondary on august 31 and my interview letter was dated september 17. my overall GPA = 3.65 and my april mcat was a 23, but i retook them in august and i'm still waiting for those scores.

good luck!

hey,
thanks for all the info guys. Anyone else with info on interview invites???