- Home
- Forums
- Veterinary Communities (DVM)
- Veterinary
- North American Veterinary Licensing Exam (NAVLE)
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
For those prepping for Navle or Bcse or planning to
Started by Whatisthemeaningoflife?
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
mvzvanys15
New Member
I'm interested, specially about discussing different topics.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Join the Navle/Bcse prep group Discord Server!
Check out the Navle/Bcse prep group community on Discord - hang out with 332 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
InterestedAnyone interested in joining study group in discord or Whatsapp for Navle or bcse comment down below. We can share resources ,ask questions , discuss about various matters
I am interested to join NAVLE groups. Please add me too.Anyone interested in joining study group in discord or Whatsapp for Navle or bcse comment down below. We can share resources ,ask questions , discuss about various matters
vaesoli
New Member
could you to added me [email protected] I can to send my phone number
catagb
New Member
Hello everyone, I also preparing for the BCSE, please I would like to be part of any BCSE study group, if someone can add me, please!! my email is [email protected]
added me
[/QUOT
Click the link present about
Click the link present aboveinterested in joining the BCSE study group!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
C
Click the link present aboveInterested in joining NAVLE group.
Click the link posted aboveHello, how can I join?
Click the link posted aboveI am interested to join NAVLE groups. Please add me too.
Click the link posted aboveI’m interested!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
click the link posted aboveI'm interested, specially about discussing different topics.
Click the link posted aboveHi! I am interested.
Vetforlife
New Member
I am interested to join this whatsapp groupAnyone interested in joining study group in discord or Whatsapp for Navle or bcse comment down below. We can share resources ,ask questions , discuss about various matters
Join here
discord.gg
Discord - Group Chat That’s All Fun & Games
Discord is great for playing games and chilling with friends, or even building a worldwide community. Customize your own space to talk, play, and hang out.
discord.gg
I am interested to join this whatsapp group
mariana pcb
New Member
I am interestedAnyone interested in joining study group in discord or Whatsapp for Navle or bcse comment down below. We can share resources ,ask questions , discuss about various matters
Join in this link or message me your Whatsapp numberI am interested
![]()
Discord - Group Chat That’s All Fun & Games
Discord is great for playing games and chilling with friends, or even building a worldwide community. Customize your own space to talk, play, and hang out.discord.gg