For those that can still do aways, any news?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

painfuldoc

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Normally there would be an official PM&R 2020-2021 Aways thread to get all the juicy info. I know some programs cancelled their away rotations and other that kept it. Have any of you been accepted/denied? I haven't heard a peep from any of the programs.
 
Normally there would be an official PM&R 2020-2021 Aways thread to get all the juicy info. I know some programs cancelled their away rotations and other that kept it. Have any of you been accepted/denied? I haven't heard a peep from any of the programs.
I got accepted for 2 but am only taking 1 due to the guidelines the AAP put out. Although there are people out there taking multiple anyway