For those who applied to Howard..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentwannabe

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If anyone applied to Howard maybe you can help me.

Did you send anything in with your application or simply check their box on the AADSAS application?

Because on the AADSAS supplemental page it says to send transcript, letters, DAT, and fee ONLY WHEN they contact you.

I find that odd. Don't most schools need at least the transcript and DAT scores immediately with the application?

What did you guys do?
 
I didnt send anything with my application. However, they did contact me and let me know what I needed to send in.