For those who are attending VCU..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tetondent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wondered if anyone has looked at housing who will be attending VCU? I've found a few places that look pretty nice for reasonable prices but wondered if some of you have found some other good housing options. Thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

Wondering the same thing actually. Also is anyone looking for roommates? I'd definitely prefer to live with other dental students.

Andrea, how's it goin?! I'm so excited for school to get started! I've been looking at an apartment complex called Chelsea Square. A few of my buddies who are D1's at VCU live there and they really seem to like it. It is relatively cheap and it's in a safer area. When do you plan to move to Richmond?

Members don't see this ad :)
I know what you mean, couldn't help falling in love with the school. My thing with choosing where to live is my puppy. I'd prefer living with someone else with a dog so she doesn't get lonely during the day. Thinking about heading down late June early July.

I know what you mean, couldn't help falling in love with the school. My thing with choosing where to live is my puppy. I'd prefer living with someone else with a dog so she doesn't get lonely during the day. Thinking about heading down late June early July.

what kind of dog?

I just wondered if anyone has looked at housing who will be attending VCU? I've found a few places that look pretty nice for reasonable prices but wondered if some of you have found some other good housing options. Thanks for the help!

Meadowbrook apts. is a cheap place to live and has a large number of dental students from various classes living there. The downside is that it pretty close to some of the shadier areas of the greater Richmond area. Chelsea square is in a much nicer area but is a little more pricey. It's a game of trade-offs. Good luck on looking for housing and start studying or reviewing your gross anatomy. Focus on the torso and head and neck as you will not deal with the extremeties. :luck: