For those who can't login

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctora Foxy

Meow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've noticed several SDNers that don't seem to be able to login useing their old registration since the site was down (i.e. UMgrad, rockaway(2), 'Ditwee', racergirl, etc.)

PLEASE click "contact us" on the bottom of the page and notify Lee Burnett if you want your old password emailed to you. The regular password email function is broken, but if you directly notify Lee Burnett, he can email it to you directly. :) (or PM Stinky Tofu :) )

Members don't see this ad.

I did that a few weeks ago and he never e-mailed me mine. Stinky Tofu finally helped me out.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Doctora Foxy:
•I've noticed several SDNers that don't seem to be able to login useing their old registration since the site was down (i.e. UMgrad, rockaway(2), 'Ditwee', racergirl, etc.)

PLEASE click "contact us" on the bottom of the page and notify Lee Burnett if you want your old password emailed to you. The regular password email function is broken, but if you directly notify Lee Burnett, he can email it to you directly. :) (or PM Stinky Tofu :) )•••••Yup! It worked for me! Thanks Foxy (and Lee, who emailed me the next day).

I could not post on SDN for a few days. The password notification system is up again :clap: