For those who completed Davis secondary...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Csv321

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you pay your secondary fee when you submit your application within that 30 day deadline? Or do you have to send it in separately and if so, does it have to be within that 30 days?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Csv321 said:
Do you pay your secondary fee when you submit your application within that 30 day deadline? Or do you have to send it in separately and if so, does it have to be within that 30 days?

Thanks!

You send it in seperately. Also, you get the address for the payment and the LOR's when you submit the first part (the one with the 3 essays) so you can wait on the second part (last 6 essays) if you're pressed for time.

So does the fee have to be received within that 30 day deadline as well?

I went to the premed conference this weekend at Sacramento and after hearing from Davis students and the deans, it is without a doubt my first choice by far so I want to make sure I don't ruin any of my chances

Code Brown said:
You send it in seperately. Also, you get the address for the payment and the LOR's when you submit the first part (the one with the 3 essays) so you can wait on the second part (last 6 essays) if you're pressed for time.

Your advice has spared me much pain :love: