Missing Shadowing Experience in completed app!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sunrizon

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I was looking through my applications that is now processed and ready to be sent and found out that one of my activites. My shadowing activity is totally missing! I am very sure I put it in and all but somehow, it is gone! I had up to 15 experiences and now counting them, They are 14!!!
Do i somehow explain this in secondaries because I really have absolutely no idea how the activity vanished as I looked through it a number of times!

Pointers pls. Will I be screened out because of this? I promise I have no idea how this activity is just completely gone!

Members don't see this ad.

I even write about it in my personal statement and I do not know how this will be looked at

There's nothing you can do about this now. Hopefully you have other clinical experience. If you otherwise still have plenty of clinical hours, and you clearly talked about shadowing in your PS, then I would just do nothing--nobody will likely notice that this is missing.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can't make up for not including an activity once it's locked in. If you have a lot of other clinical experience, the 100 hours of shadowing shouldn't be an issue, but we don't know what your other experience is.

Reactions: 1 user
I received information that I could send an update letter after applications are sent. Thank you for your help

Reactions: 1 user